20 novembro 2010

M. Night Shyamalan Collection SE - R2 HU

Título: M. Night Shyamalan Collection
Realizador: M. Night Shyamalan
Ano: 1999-2008
Origem da edição: Hungria
Características: Pack com 6 filmes: The Sixth Sense (1999); Unbreakable (2000); Signs (2002); The Village (2004); Lady in the Water (2006); The Happening (2008); 6 discos; custom digipak (artwork by Hazidigi Team)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comentários:

Babs disse...

Oh my dear gaaawd!! :) It has the footprint picture! LOVE IT TO BITS!! Way to go, girl!! Excellent purcahse! ;)

C. disse...

I looooove this boxset! It was the first item i wrote on my "hungarian-wishlist"! :D

Anónimo disse...

Where did u get it fron? Which website?

C. disse...

Hi, it's custom made and it was created by these guys: http://hazidigi.blogspot.com/

dido disse...

Hi Claudia...and Babs :)

The look awesome!!! The artwork they use in fantastic! I'm very happy you were able to get all three so quickly!

And I can't believe all the comments were in English and I was able to read them! haha

Sorry for long comment *blush* Great pictures!!

dido disse...

Hi Claudia...and Babs too :)

I of course looked at the pics on hazi when you mentioned them but seeing them again in your blog...WOW! Fantastic.

That's great they were able to get all three of them to you so quickly. I can't wait to see any secrets you might have coming from them ;)

C. disse...

I'm very happy with the digipaks! And i'm waiting for more eheh

Thanks for showing up here **